Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year.... new blog....

After seeing some Blogger sites of fellow PCAGOE (Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy) members and fellow Mary Janes Farm friends, I decided to update my blog (from the basic soopsee blog to a new Blogger blog).... new year...new blog!  As I stated in my initial soopsee blog post, I don't consider myself much of a writer, nor do I think I live an exceptional life as a home-maker/crafter/artist...  but I do occasionally stumble upon noteworthy information which I will share here.  I also hope to blog about other crafters/artists who inspire me... to introduce friends and followers to some new handmade sources.  And I hope to showcase my own work!  Right now I'm working on a fun card weaving project, with other card weavings in planning stages... I'll post pictures when they are finished!  Thanks for checking in... more to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! You are in Lancaster?! I'm in Pottstown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog--Very sharp Beth! I look forward to future postings and being included as one of your "favorites!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new blog from yet another Pennsyvania PCAGOE member. I'm in Hollidaysburg.I love your work and I look forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to add a comment! I have added the word verification and registered user requirement to prevent bots from targeting my blog. Thank you for your understanding and patience while processing these simple steps to add your comment on the blog.