Wednesday, April 28, 2010

World's Worst Blogger??

Okay, so it's been quite a while since I posted anything here...  so perhaps I am the world's worst blogger.  But honestly, life has thrown a few curve balls my way recently.  Here's a brief synopsis of what's been happening since my last post.  We have been doing some work on our house, the one project had been ongoing since November and I am happy to report is almost finished.  Then, I spent the better part of a month working on watercolor illustrations for a children's book.  I have also been working on a project to sew curtains for every window in the home of one of my relatives.  And just within the last month I said a sorrowful final goodbye to two beloved family members whom we (hubby and I) will miss and grieve for the remainder of our lives....
However; I was doing some work in the studio this week for the PCAGOE June Challenge... and....  I just finished up the project and plan to post about within the next few days...  stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to add a comment! I have added the word verification and registered user requirement to prevent bots from targeting my blog. Thank you for your understanding and patience while processing these simple steps to add your comment on the blog.